Why Choose Us
Organizations around the globe are being forced to find innovative ways to streamline costly, time-intensive processes. Due to the expense of technology and dedicated staffing requirements, one area primed for outsourcing is the collection and processing of data gathered from Surveys, Evaluations, Questionnaires, Assessments, Audits, Polls and Testing Instruments.
Since 1986, Pivotal Data has evolved to provide timely, accurate and cost-effective survey and data collection services to our clients in numerous industries:
- Education – Colleges, Universities, Private Institutions, K-12 School Districts
- Conference, Tradeshows, Seminars, Meetings, Online Telesummits and Webinars, Workshops and Other Events
- Business – Manufacturing, Retail, Restaurant, Insurance, and more
- Nonprofits – Membership Associations, 501(c)(3) Charitable Organizations, Social Benefit Organizations, and more
- Healthcare– Pharmaceutical, Health Clinics, Psychiatric, Pain Management Clinics, Chiropractors, and more
We utilize high-volume data collection technology that easily captures information eliminating the need for expensive manual entry. We specialize in working with organizations that choose to use external resources. As a full-service company, you can depend on us throughout the entire survey and evaluation process from:
- Custom survey design and question development
- Automated data collection gathered via survey methods with which you are familiar – scannable paper-based, online web-based, e-mail, fax or a combination of any of these
- Raw data analysis and aggregation
- Customized, detail, professional reporting, which is where we excel
- Our strengths are the understanding and implementation of current technologies to capture accurate data, automate survey deployment, and to provide you with useful reporting that meets your requirements. Bottom-line, we can handle your data collection workload from start to finish. We provide you with the best of both worlds: a perfect blend of big-company resources and small-company responsiveness and flexibility.