Rest assured that your job is in good hands throughout each step of the process no matter how complex it is. Each of our survey specialists receives countless hours of education in survey form design, data collection techniques and statistical reporting followed by regular intensive updates on the latest technologies. We think it is essential that you feel completely confident in our abilities. Our experience can give you that peace of mind.
Our team acts as an extension of your company. We determine and understand your needs, adopt them as our own and remain hands-on throughout your job. Our goal is to make your survey efforts successful. We do that by being responsive to your needs, flexible to those “last minute changes,” and caring enough to ensure the highest quality results.
Actual collection of your data is overseen by the Team Member assigned to your project. The Team Member is responsible for quality control management of day-to-day processing of the data. Each of our specially trained form specialists and data verifiers has extensive experience in forms design, scanning, verifying and confirming automated data results. Because of our electronic scanning process, they need to do little manual input, which saves you money.
Although each staff member takes pride in their work, it is the Customer Service Manager who directly oversees all aspects of every survey project including the quality and precision of the information collected. Your final reports are not delivered before they have received a thorough quality control check and have been formatted to your requirements.
You will have the support of the Customer Service Manager for one-on-one advice on questions such as:
- Am I asking the right questions?
- Are my questions properly phrased and sequenced?
- What changes are needed to my survey to draw the largest response?
- Have I used the best ratings scale?
- What response rate do I need to get meaningful data about different customer segments?
- Will the results reflect the value my organization brings to the company?
- Are you looking to complement your data collection programs with online capabilities? Pivotal Data can provide the answers with our web-based services. Using these services, we can deploy your surveys via the Internet. The data received online will be merged with data collected via other methods and then subsequently tabulated by a pre-defined automated system into easy to understand statistical reports. Online data collection instruments can be developed simultaneously with your paper-based documents.